Prime Minister Harper announced economic sanctions and travel bans against an additional 12 Ukrainian and Russian individuals.
- Valery Vasilevich Gerasimov, Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation, First Deputy Minister of Defence of the Russian Federation, General of the Army.
- Igor Girkin (also known as Igor Strelkov), member of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.
- Sergei Ivanovich Menyailo, acting Governor of the Ukrainian annexed city of Sevastopol and former Russian Black Sea Fleet Assistant Commander.
- Sergei Ivanovich Neverov, Deputy Chairman of State Duma, United Russia.
- Oleg Genirokhovich Savelyev, Minister for Crimean Affairs.
- Ludmila Ivanovna Shvetsova, Deputy Chairman of State Duma, United Russia.
- Olga Fedorovna Kovatidi, member of the Russian Federation Council from the annexed Autonomous Republic of Crimea.
- German Prokopiv, active leader of the “Luhansk Guard” and a leader of the youth wing.
- Valeriy Bolotov, retired officer, chair of airborne troop veterans of Luhansk oblast.
- Andriy Purgin, head of the self declared “DonetskRepublic”.
- Denys Pushylin, one of the leaders of the self declared “DonetskRepublic”.
- Sergey Gennadevich Tsyplakov, one of the leaders of the ideologically radical organization “People’s Militia of Donbass”.