Dear Visitors, The Consular section of the Embassy of Ukraine required on-line registration for consular services.
Attention!!!! No appointment is needed for legalization/authentication services, driver license confirmations and criminal record checks. You may walk in during reception hours.
To schedule an appointment, you have to:
Go to the link https://online.mfa.gov.ua
1. Choose respective country and the Embassy of Ukraine
2. Choose respective consular service;
3. Get acquainted with the requirements for the service chosen;
4. Select the possible date and time of your appointment. Please input your first and last name, phone no and email;
5. Fill out and print the application form(s);
6. Prepare necessary documents and effect payment;
7. Visit the Consulate on the selected date and time.
Each individual must register separately for a particular service (i.e. family of three must book three-time slots to apply for passports).
Multiple same person/service registration is not allowed. Such entries will be deleted by the Administrator.
You will receive an automatic reminder regarding your appointment with the additional information about your selected service.
Should you not be able to attend your appointment, it is your responsibility to cancel and/or reschedule your appointment.
You are required to submit a valid email in the registration form. Please note that Ukrainian Governmental institutions do not work with email services on the .ru and the like (e.g.- Mail.ru, Yandex etc.). Kindly use Ukrainian or recognized international email service providers.
We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances or business-related issues. You will receive email notification of any changes.
Should your matter be of an urgent nature, please contact us at [email protected]. We will do our utmost to accommodate you in a timely manner.
Please note that we are still testing the system and improvements will be implemented in case of need.
Thank you for your understanding.